Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Still here! Promise!

Hey lovely boys and girls,
So I have been lagging with the posts buuut there will be some coming up!

If you don't already know, I have been writing for MTV.com.au in the Digital Media department, so if you see an article by one Samantha Dickson or Samantha Miller (pen name)in the news section, that would be moi.

I also went to Parklife on Sunday, which was a big fat bag of fresh dog shit.
I have never actually been to a festival which was predominately sweaty men playing records and people popping drugs. Can't say I will repeat this, though I did purchase a Field Day ticket :S

Who I did catch, Papa VS Pretty, Art VS Science, Grafton Primary, Ajax or what I could hear, steaming dog shit ... and then Peaches who blew me away. I will write a more detailed entry about them all but basically I just learnt that "house" music isn't my bag, and either is the scene, really, people should take more drugs... they look amazing!

No comments: