Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time has gotten by on alibis and wine

So hello boys, and girls,

It's your crazy, lazy blogger here, and I come bearing new ideas and a new approach.

I've been the busiest bee you can imagine, having just recently moved to the city you can imagine the kind of social realms I've been exposed to and obviously I've been enjoying them thoroughly. This has left my general health and blogging time in shambles - How rock 'n roll you say? eh.
"Just lying in a bar with my drip feed on
Talking to my girlfriend just waiting for something to happen"..
Literally, these days.

So my apologies kitty cats, but always one for a side of redemption and revenge, I'll be back very shortly with a refreshed sense of direction. I've always been a firm supporter of the Sydney underground but I must start listening to to new beats, even if I hate it, I suppose I can rant to you about that yeah? Though I will still continue to support the indie kids no doubt, just try and expand my musical horizons..

Not only that, I will be blogging from backstage at the MTV Awards, so I'll be rubbing VIP passes with the big kids (ie. The Killers and Kaiser Chiefs) so no doubt I will have a story or two for y'all.

This might just be a big year for us yeah?

No comments: