Monday, December 22, 2008

Favourite Songs In 2008 NOT Released in 2008.

I seem to be particularly impared when it comes to liking music when it's released..I prefer to let it age, mature, let the times change and then and only then will I sit down and listen.. Crazy? always.
And now in no order...

Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths 1986
Kiss off - Violent Femmes 1982
Shakin' all over - Johnny Kidd & The Pirates 1960
Untitled - Interpol 2002
kool thing - Sonic Youth 1990
100% - Sonic Youth 1992
Please Please Pease Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths 1984
I Don't Blame You - Cat Power 2003
Gravel Pit - Wu Tang Clan 2001
How To Disappear Completely - Radiohead 2000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of Montreal - Eros' Entropic Tundra
of Montreal - On The Drive Home
Pavement - Fight This Generation
Wire - Outdoor Miner
The Pixies - Ana
Silver Jews - Punks In The Beerlight
Stars - Window Bird
Joy Division - Disorder
Custard - Love Measurer
Custard - Pack Yr Suitcases
Islands - Abominable Snow
Phoenix - Too Young
Clor - Love + Pain
Clockcleaner - Divine Hammer
My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow


Top 15.. i guesssssssssss.. I hate lists.