Friday, June 5, 2009

The Inheritors June 6th @ Spectrum on Oxford


Now this is a gig I encourage you all to see!
I've mention these barefooted Central Coast lads before and I'm still not over them.
About two weeks ago or so, I caught their EP launch at The Hopetoun in Surry Hills and what a show!

Even though the front man Tobias (Tij) was feeling a little under weather, the three men still lifted the roof with their infectious rock/pop melodies and almost packed out the house.

The three piece has also just made their Triple J debut with the potent track 'Fever' now dominating your airwaves, so keep your ears to the ground for the next big thing!

The Inheritors will be playing with locals Only the Sea slugs, No art and Ghoul for help raise money for FBi as part of a series of shows in a pledge to obtain one million dollars to keep our beloved station afloat!

What can you do? Well you can grab a denim vest, a possible red onsie and roll to spectrum for a killer show for a good cause!

The Inheritors are on at 8:30 and it's Tij's birthday so lets cause a fucking ruckus for FBi!


www.myspace.com/inheritors

4 comments:

George Kousoulis said...

Ew sunshine no, a onsie will never work for you...mmhmm get your wallet out of american apparel PLEASE

Samantha said...

Certainly not for me my dear friend..
The Inheritors drummer Dave is known to sport a red onsie.. He manages to work it.. somehow.

Georgie said...

Thank christ almighty and his stylists. I was going to say! You certainly look like a girl who knows how to dress herself...kudos
Kudos on the blog also, however if I may interject, and only in an entirely loving constructive way...
I have noticed many music blogs these days have upped the content of videos and downed the content of good music reviewing. Don't fall into this trap. To me it indicates certain apathy and laziness. I like your prose, ooh listen to me I sound like an english professer, don't waste it on videos.
Wow essay comment, anyway, mwa love love

Samantha said...

You caught me Georgie.
I've been a lazy blogger as of late..
The blight of facebook and employment.
I will certainly up the anti just for you sugar.

I don't know if you follow my personal blog as well but if you click on my profile you'll see it there :)

Thanks for the kind words of advice.

peace.