Thursday, June 11, 2009

NEW CLIP - Snob Scrilla - Heartbreal Scorsese



I've never been a huge fan of Sydney's Mr Snob Scrilla however this song seems to really do it for me. That's not to say I haven't liked he's previous work, but it's never really been my vibe however this cut from Scrilla's recent record 'Day One' caused quite the ruckus in my bedroom this evening.

I've got plenty of friends who are into his beats and I'm starting to see why. There's this notion of profundity dressed in slang and upbeat synth that you relate unintentionally but want to jump around to simultaneously. It's an obscure mix, that seems to work effortlessly and it only took me one run of 'Heartbreak Scorsese' to figure out I'll be playing it for months. I love the repetition of Snobs ignorant yet endearing "I'll never change, I'll never change." It gives me an essence of fuck you! .. and we all like a little of that now, don't we?

I rate this clip and it features Chaingangs bangin' hot percussionist Skarlet Saramore smashing TV's and getting a little lady revenge. Hell hath no fury like a sleeved woman scorned Snob, Haven't you heard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snob Scrilla is sick, and Skarlett Saramore from Chaingang is HOTTTTTTT is she strait or lesso?