Friday, September 5, 2008

Top 5 favorite songs to hear in a filthy pub with a warm Bourbon in your hand at 3am by The Lazys

Introducing my monthly Top Five random questions to my favorite bands, and also the best thing to come out of The Central Coast since Something With Numbers, The Lazys!
The raw young lads have been belting out pure energy and redefining rock'n'roll since 2006. These boys may be new kids on the block but are quickly being recognised for their anthemic edgy sound and also their huge following.

Here is Leon from The Lazys,

Top 5 favorite songs to hear in a filthy pub with a warm Bourbon in your hand at 3am!

1) AC/DC - Beating Around The Bush
"Cause it's raw and gets the blood pumping!"

2) Muse - Knights of Cydonia
"So I can pull out my favorite air guitar moves!

3) Billy Joel - New York State of Mind
"So i can have a drunken sing along!"

4) Silverchair - Israels Son
"So I can break stuff!!"

5) Coldplay - Death & All His Friends
"So I can wind down..."

To check out beats from The Lazys and some tour dates just clickity click!!

No comments: