Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top 5.

In light of my awful mood I am creating a Top 5 playlist of tracks I get emo to.

Basically these are the tracks I use to bask in my melancholy moods.

CAUTION: Only listen to if already in a lull between positivity.

Top five tracks to cry to in no order

The Smiths - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (Louder Than Bombs 1987 & also Hatful of Hollow 1993 U.S.)

Placebo - Running Up That Hill (Originally by Kate Bush - Originally a bonus track on Sleeping With Ghosts, then again on the re-released version of Meds 2007)

Cat Power - Ice Water (Myra Lee 1996)

Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely (Kid A 2000)

Smashing Pumpkins - Zero (Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness 1995)


I will make these according to moods occasionally, feel free to tell me yours ('',)

Discuss...

1 comment:

urang said...

wwaaaaaaah, link your music, will you.. gosh ^^