Monday, October 25, 2010

Blue Monday

Are you tired of being Monday's bitch? I know I am.. Anyway, I've put together a playlist to get you through the complete dick-taking that is the beginning of the week. Feel free to contribute.

  • Money (That's What I Want) - The Flying Lizards
  • Wake Up - Arcade Fire (Not funny, literal. Wake up, you bitch)
  • I Didn't See It Coming - Belle & Sebastian
  • I Wanna Be Your Dog - Iggy Pop & The Stooges
  • Stockholm Syndrome - MUSE
  • Satisfaction - Bjork and PJ Harvey
  • Nantes - Beirut
  • Cause = Time - Broken Social Scene
  • Handle Me With Care - The Traveling Wilburys
  • Six Different Ways - The Cure

1 comment:

Deoxymoron said...

Nice list. especially like the inclusion of Six Different ways. One of my favourite, and greatly under appreciated, songs by The Cure

Regular Monday morning songs for me include

Blue Monday - New Order (-10 points for cliche?)
Sleep When Im Dead- The Cure
Im only happy when it rains- Garbage
Obstacle 1/2 - Interpol
Meds- Placebo
An Honest Mistake- The Bravery


I do have a monday playlist that I used to put on shuffle, but thats all I can remember right now