Sunday, August 31, 2008

Are you Coast Bound?

Is the boat empty?
I don't think so! Probably the best thing to go on on the Central Coast for a VERY long time. Some good friends of mine have put in immense work to get this baby off the ground, and well done!
If you don't already know, I was born and bread on the Coast, small town North Avoca girl. Since moving away to Sydney I have been running out of reasons to venture north. This will be reason enough, "got music, will travel" and you know what? I will.
It's about and hour and a half maximum from the City - train or car and the line up is worth fair/toll evasion.
I am so excited for The Seabellies and COG plus headliner The Living End. My only complaint would be the ticket pricing, working full time and paying rent, realistically, $69 + bf isn't a lot, though I would of liked to have seen some small town spirit in the pricing, at least until the second year. The value is there but is it recogniseable enough for the bucks? Let us hope so.
Tickets are still selling and with the date fast approaching (September 20th) the Coast is buzzing so check out the site for full line up and ticket info.

www.coasterfestival.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha born and bread.