Sunday, August 31, 2008

Know your blogger..


It has been a busy day getting this baby off the ground.
But I will squeeze out one more post before the day is done online and go watch bad television.

A little bit about your onion, I mean blogger.
I don't want to be too much of a mystery, but am focusing more on the vibes & tunes.
20 turning 21, typical Scorpio and queen of mess.
My life revolves around music and the scenes that accompany.
My favorite day of the week is Thursday and of the year, the 25th of January. Big Day Out is sacred to me and I enjoy kicking fluro wearing loose fitting singlet wearers (with my mind).

My favorite film is High Fidelity and I enjoy mainly my 90's bands, especially those who have transcended successfully into the now. What do you call the now?
The best sounds to depict my taste is a mix of The Smiths, Radiohead, Cat Power, Sonic Youth & Smashing Pumpkins. If they all had a baby, I'd name it Larry, then die.
I have an incredibly dry sense of humor and will probably offend you.
I'm not talented, I just talk a lot. My guitar tunes are that of two cats screwing and singing alike.

Oh yes, I blog on a MAC.. Hiss.

Soo pleased to meet you and enjoy. Peace.

No comments: